3263 Kansas Street
This light-filled mid-century home’s original charm and integrated modern upgrades showcase seamless indoor/outdoor living at its best.
Just a few doors down from Peralta Creek, you can retreat indoors to a spacious, open floor plan with large windows. The generously-sized bedrooms have great storage and gleaming hardwood floors. A glorious kitchen makes cooking and hosting fun and easy. Two large, flexible bonus spaces provide for almost endless creative uses.
Step out of the kitchen directly into the garden. This lush and tranquil oasis is full of an exciting mix of drought tolerant plantings and mature fruit trees offering a year round harvest! Pick your spot to sit in the sun or the shade and relax.
“2 bedrooms, 1 bath" is not enough to tell the story of this custom home located in Oakland’s coveted, family friendly Laurel neighborhood. Walk to Farmer Joe's for milk and the Sequoia Diner for brunch. Regional parks and trails are minutes away. There are many nearby public transit options between BART, Wi-Fi enabled commuter buses and Casual Carpool.
- Internationally renowned landscape designer helped develop and implement site-level landscape and hardscape plan that epitomizes modern California living
- Edible plantings include: Fuji Apple, 3 varieties of Blueberries, Meyer Lemon, Loquat, Feijoa (Pineapple Guava), Fig, Apricot, Avocado, Grapes
- Large master bedroom with built in, sit down vanity
- Two separate closets in second bedroom (for two kids?)
Detached office/workshop/yoga studio/she shed/man cave
- Two car garage used by the homeowner as a Cabaña
- Tankless Takagi instant hot water heater
- Through "Upgrade California" home improvement programs, blown in insulation in attic and upgraded to forced air heating system and ducts.
- Livingroom picture window replaced with tempered glass
- Upgraded electrical service